A few of you may have noticed that I have been posting a bit less than normal the past few weeks. It’s not because I don’t have plenty to say…but there have been SO many amazing things going on around the Hearts On Fire office that time has been tough to come by.
Last week I mentioned one of the big events that was keeping us busy for a while – prepping and executing our Diamond Hunt at Fenway Park. But what else has been going on? The biggest, and most exciting, news is the launch of our brand new consumer website!
This new site is the result of more than a year of work – and focuses even more on providing a better consumer experience along every step of the diamond shopping process. So besides a cleaner, more luxurious look and feel - what does this site mean for you?
- A wish list feature that remembers you when you come back
- A comparison tool which allows you to compare up to four items
- The ability to drop a hint quickly by simply sending an email that shows the product you are looking at
- An expansive diamond guide, including special features from our Master Diamond Cutter, a diamond dictionary, technical content and terminology, and more
- Guidance sections for future Brides and Grooms where you can find his and her customized advice on selecting the perfect engagement ring and wedding band, as well as overall guidance in helping with popular wedding issues
- Fashion Tips for women, including top trends and styling advice
- Fashion Tips for men, including how to shop for your woman and gifts that are always perfect
- Greater integration of social media sites, including the ability to share products directly on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+
- Enhanced product photography with higher-quality images – including alternate angles and displaying product on models
- 360 degree product videos that show engagement rings on the finger, in various carat weights and even with their matching band
- A more robust search feature with images
- A quick view window that provides product details in the first category page
- An expanded video library and news and events section to show you all of the great Hearts On Fire pictures on your favorite celebrities and mentions in top magazines
There is so much more, but to really understand it all, you should check it out for yourself!
Then, let me know – what do you love about our new site? Or is there anything you would still love to see? We will be continuing to add content, tools and more in the future, and your suggestion could make our list!